Name: Mr Muscles
Breed: French Bulldog x Pug
Age: 4 months
This boy is 100% pure squishy faced love!
Mr Muscles is one tough cookie, bulldozing his way into any situation but most importantly our hearts! Our little muscle man is half French Bulldog, half Pug, his personality is an even split between the two… he is silly, he is vivacious, he loves to play and he certainly loves to nap, plonking his body down anywhere he sees fit for a bit of shut eye.
Surrendered to the pound at 11 weeks of age along with his sister Ms Snuffles, Mr Muscles arrived a bit confused and worried… after a few weeks in foster care his personality has blossomed, he is keen to greet any and all visitors whether they are big or small, dog or cat! He has settled into family life, spending all day racing around ‘helping’ in the garden and ‘helping’ in the kitchen and not only can he use the doggy door, he has mastered it… flying straight through at top speed. Mr Muscles has lots of doggy friends, he and his sister spend almost all day plodding along together with other resident doggo, Maize a poodle x who is only a year old and has taught them all the important stuff like how to jump on the lounge for a snuggle, or how to get the best view of what the neighbours are up to through the window.
Mr Muscles will require a bit of nasal widening in a few months to help him breath a bit easier, he has the usual brachycephalic flaws that require a bit of extra care, he also has a sensitive little belly and needs a high quality diet.
We have a few absolutes for Mr Muscles so please read carefully to ensure you fit the criteria:
* Mr Muscles will only be rehomed with another dog for company, it doesn’t necessarily have to be a small dog or a squishy faced dog, just a friendly, social dog that doesn’t mind a good wrestle and can help continue to show Mr Muscles the ropes.
* A family committed to ongoing ‘positive reinforcement’ training.
* A family committed to the ongoing expenses that may arise with Mr Muscles, whilst we will cover the costs of his desexing and nasal widening surgery, it is important to note that brachycephalic breeds do tend to know their vets very well.
* Access inside at all times
Preferred but not essential:
* Experience with our flat faced friends.
* Preference is always given to someone home more often than not or who can take their pup to work
To apply for Mr Muscles please shoot us an email and we will forward you an ‘adoption application’ as we anticipate that Mr Muscles will have a large number of enquires. Please allow up to a week post application for a response. We try our best to be fast and efficient but these enquires might take us a hot minute.